Project PearlLight+

About 60% of the electricity costs for a municipality is coming from street lighting. LED technology is a great innovation which helped us to save energy in street lighting, but it has its limitations: you can not reach more effectiveness with the same LED light source and on the same energy consumption level. We developed a special, new Anti-reflective coating technology for polycarbonate substrate to PearlLight lamps, so they can reach 50-60% of saving with 15- 20% efficiency growth. It means altogether 80% of saving on the same level of efficiency. They lower the energy consumption even more than a regular LED fixture and at the same time enhance the comfort of the users and enable to meet the needs specified in the applicable standards.